Make the leap from streetstyle and event shooting to professional studio photography.
Located on the edge of Melbourne's CBD, Through Line features a 170sqm professional photography studio in a chic and minimalist style with white walls, polished concrete floors, five meter high ceilings and change-rooms. The space is equipped with professional gear, reverse cycle air conditioning, dedicated loading zone and all-day parking. You can shoot using natural daylight or professional studio lights. Just bring your camera and start making images that will set you apart from the competition.
- White walls, polished concrete floors, five meter high ceiling
- Hair & Makeup Station, change rooms
- A/C & Heating
- Clothing Racks
- Stereo System
- Loading Zone
- $10 all day parking or free 3 hour parking
- Tram stop 30m walk
- Southern Cross Train Station 15min walk
Studio Equipment INCLUDED
- 200 watt LED mono bloc continuous light - Bowens mount
- 2 x DLED4 Dedolights
- 1 x Aputure Tri8 LED panel light
- 1 x 120cm parabolic softbox
- 1 x 140cm strip softbox with grid
- Collapsible reflectors
- Snoot, grids, reflector dish
- 2 x c-stands, sandbags, polyboards
Located at 43 Waterfront Way within the District Docklands arts precinct on the edge of the Melbourne CBD, the studio is a stone's throw away from everyone who's anyone - corporate, creative and student.
The District Docklands is located in the free tram zone with trams departing the centre every four minutes. The 70, 86 and free city circle stop at the centre at stop D11
Bus Link’s route 220 will also drop you at the doorstep of The District Docklands (Stop 6 - Footscray Road). Buses run every 15 minutes, seven days a week. Visit www.ptv.vic.gov.aufor timetable information.
Take the train to Southern Cross Station and walk over the Bourke Street pedestrian bridge to Harbour Esplanade. Walk or take the tram along Docklands Drive.
Parking rates start from just $5 for the first 2 hours, or free* with validation. See PARKINGfor full details.